France - Brittany Family holiday 7 nights ★★★★
La Grande Metairie is a fantastic park offering a great pool complex, an amphitheatre and great entertainment programme, a games room and sports facilities, alongside a great farmyard and the chance to fish. The area is great for walking and cycling, with the mysterious megalithic Carnac stones situated just outside the park! The town and beach of Carnac are within easy reach by car and offer all the joys of a typical French coastal resort.
A fabulous pool complex both indoor and out, an amphitheatre for shows on long summer nights plus animation for all ages on an unusually wide scale. Its pristine parkland setting and spacious, well-organised layout favour more peaceful and natural pursuits too; a visit to the farmyard, fishing or a leisurely stroll to admire the mysterious megalithic stones, a sort of Gallic Stonehenge.
Boat trips to Belle Île, sunbathing and shopping in Carnac and time to roam the historic streets of Auray and Vannes; a fantastic array of exciting excursions await you in this ever popular corner of western France.
- Return Condor to St Malo for 2 adults & 2 children (under 16 years) + car departs 30th July 2019
- 7 nights stay in a 2 bedroom Rossini mobile home at La Grande Metairie
- Peace of mind that your holiday is handled by an established & trusted local business
- An experienced & knowledgeable team available for any pre-trip help & advice
Terms & Conditions
The holiday is operated by Escape the Rock. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Full payment for your travel arrangements is normally required at the time of booking* Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
* Escape the Rock offers a low deposit of £50 per person. This is not available for bookings departing within 6 weeks. Please note if you choose a low deposit option you remain liable for the full balance on your holiday.
If you need to make changes to your travel arrangements please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. however in many cases changes may not be permitted and any changes which can be made are likely to incur additional costs.
The cost of this break does not include Travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential to cover any unforeseen eventualities, such as cancellation.
Please contact us and we will happily arrange travel insurance for you.