Venice, Florence and Rome by Rail
Our eleven day, ten-night tour combines a voyage through the spectacular mountain scenery of Switzerland with Italy's most iconic cities.
Journey by rail through the legendary Gotthard Pass, witnessing the pristine alpine scenery, sail through the winding canals in Venice and absorb the fascinating history in the charming cities of Florence and Rome.
Visit the Pantheon and Trevi Fountain in Rome, enjoy time at leisure to explore Milan, take a private boat tour through the beautiful canals of Venice, explore the Swiss town of Basel and walk through Florence's Duomo Cathedral.
Day 1 Depart London on your scheduled flight to Basel, Switzerland
Day 2 Basel / Day 3 Basel - Milan
Day 4 Milan - Venice / Day 5 Venice
Day 6 Venice - Florence / Day 7 Florence
Day 8 Florence - Rome / Day 9 Rome
Day 10 Rome / Day 11 Rome - London
- Fully Escorted Tour with local English Speaking Guides throughout
- Scheduled Flights from the UK.
- Journey be Rail from Basel - Milan - Venice - Florence - Rome
- Accommodation in Basel, Venice, Florence and Rome
- Meals included are 10 breakfasts and 2 dinners
- All airport taxes and security charges
Terms & Conditions
The holiday is operated by Escape the Rock. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Full payment for your travel arrangements is normally required at the time of booking* Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
* Escape the Rock offers a low deposit of £50 per person. This is not available for bookings departing within 6 weeks. Please note if you choose a low deposit option you remain liable for the full balance on your holiday.
If you need to make changes to your travel arrangements please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. however in many cases changes may not be permitted and any changes which can be made are likely to incur additional costs.
The cost of this break does not include Travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential to cover any unforeseen eventualities, such as cancellation.
Please contact us and we will happily arrange travel insurance for you.