Jamaica - 10 nights All Inclusive ★★★★★
Jamaica is a powerfully beautiful Caribbean island nation crammed with jewels. It boasts a verdant landscape of soaring mountains, rainforests, stunning palm-fringed beaches and hidden waterfalls. Discover British-colonial architecture and pristine coral reefs in Montego Bay, spectacular diving and snorkelling sites in Negril, the mighty Dunn River falls in Ocho Rios and the Bob Marley Museum in the capital, Kingston.
More of a country than an island, Jamaica has an interesting and lively culture. While Jamaica's beaches are alluring, this is a country to dive into. Beneath the waves, there's great scuba diving and snorkelling, and you can float on the water too with lazy bamboo-raft trips along the Martha Brae river. The adventurous can climb Dunn's River Falls, go caving, explore the remote crags and forests, and drive into the majestic Blue Mountains.
- Off-island flights to the UK
- Return flights to Montego Bay in Premium Economy
- Return transfers
- 10 nights all-inclusive accommodation
- Peace of mind that your holiday is handled by an established & trusted local business
- An experienced & knowledgeable team available for any pre-trip help & advice
PricingThe lead-in price on this offer is based on 2 people flying to Jamaica on 23rd March, sharing a twin/double room for 10 nights at 5* Hyatt Ziva Rosehall. Prices are subject to availability and correct as at 24th September 2018.
Terms & Conditions
The holiday is operated by Escape the Rock. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Full payment for your travel arrangements is normally required at the time of booking* Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
* Escape the Rock offers a low deposit of £50 per person. This is not available for bookings departing within 6 weeks. Please note if you choose a low deposit option you remain liable for the full balance on your holiday.
If you need to make changes to your travel arrangements please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. however in many cases changes may not be permitted and any changes which can be made are likely to incur additional costs.
The cost of this break does not include Travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential to cover any unforeseen eventualities, such as cancellation.
Please contact us and we will happily arrange travel insurance for you.