Sailing Turkey's Blue Coast - 7 nights
Sail Turkey's unspoilt coastline on a traditional wooden gulet, taking in secluded bays, hidden coves, uninhabited islands and pine-clad mountains on this eight-day cruise. Departing Marmaris, wind your way eastwards through the Gulf of Fethiye, visiting the picturesque islands of Yassica, Gocek and Tersane whilst enjoying ample breaks to swim and sunbathe on powder-soft beaches'.
Discover the picturesque Gulf of Fethiye
Paddle in the Yassica Island's sparkling waters
Visit scenic Bedri Rahmi Bay
Swimming breaks in Turunc Bay & Paradise Island
Dine al fresco on meals sourced locally by your onboard chef
- Fully Escorted Tour
- Scheduled Flights from the UK.
- All internal travel including air-conditioned/heated transportation.
- Accommodation, meals as specified and entry fees to all sights.
- 7 breakfasts, 6 lunches and 7 dinners
- All airport taxes and security charges.
PricingThe lead-in price on this offer is based on 2 sharing, departing 27th April 2019 - Other dates are available and the price will vary.
Terms & Conditions
The holiday is operated by Escape the Rock. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Full payment for your travel arrangements is normally required at the time of booking* Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
* Escape the Rock offers a low deposit of £50 per person. This is not available for bookings departing within 6 weeks. Please note if you choose a low deposit option you remain liable for the full balance on your holiday.
If you need to make changes to your travel arrangements please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. however in many cases changes may not be permitted and any changes which can be made are likely to incur additional costs.
The cost of this break does not include Travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential to cover any unforeseen eventualities, such as cancellation.
Please contact us and we will happily arrange travel insurance for you.