Aqaba - Jordan 7 nights ★★★★★
Aqaba is a sublime combination of city-life, beaches and history. Scuba divers are graced with a dazzling undersea world, a treasure-trove of marine wildlife.
For those looking for exploration and adventure on dry land, visit Aqaba museum and fortress, together with the ancient church of Ayla. For golf lovers, Aqaba’s newly opened Ayla Golf Club stretches over 120 hectares offering participants stunning views of the Red Sea. Created for both golf professionals and enthusiasts alike, this 18-hole championship course offers a par-72 championship course and a nine-hole par-three practice course.
- Off-island flights to the UK
- Return flights to Aqaba
- Return transfers
- 7 nights bed and breakfast accommodation
- Peace of mind that your holiday is handled by an established & trusted local business
- An experienced & knowledgeable team available for any pre-trip help & advice
PricingThe lead-in price on this offer is based on 2 adults flying to London Gatwick on 8th February and on to Aqaba with Easyjet on 9th February, sharing a twin/double room for 7 nights at the 5* Movenpick Resort & Spa Tala Bay. Prices correct as at 16th August 2018 and are subject to availability at the time of booking. Other dates may vary
Terms & Conditions
The holiday is operated by Escape the Rock. When making a booking you are accepting our Terms & Conditions of Business.
Full payment for your travel arrangements is normally required at the time of booking* Once booked, the travel costs are entirely non-refundable.
* Escape the Rock offers a low deposit of £50 per person. This is not available for bookings departing within 6 weeks. Please note if you choose a low deposit option you remain liable for the full balance on your holiday.
If you need to make changes to your travel arrangements please contact us and we will do our best to assist you. however in many cases changes may not be permitted and any changes which can be made are likely to incur additional costs.
The cost of this break does not include Travel insurance, however comprehensive travel insurance is essential to cover any unforeseen eventualities, such as cancellation.
Please contact us and we will happily arrange travel insurance for you.